MiVoice Office Application Suite
What is it and what does it do?
MiVO Application Suite is the evolution of the existing Phone Manager family of applications for the MiVO 250 platform – MiVO Application Suite brings together the popular Phone Manager application, giving on screen call control, presence and directories, as well as CTI integration to the most popular CRM systems. The Phone Manager Mobile ‘smartphone’ application provides the Phone Manager application for when you are out of the office, and of course the ‘Phone Manager outbound’ application, Campaign Manager, provides optimised outbound calling efficiencies. To this already impressive set of applications, we have added Call Reporting and Call Recording.
Now businesses can access all the telephony productivity-enhancing applications they need in a single suite of products. All of the applications interoperate – so users can listen to their recorded calls on their Phone Manager desktop, the personal call log is displayed on both desktop and mobile and you can quickly see where your calls come from, or calls that were made to any client.
Key benefits of MiVO Application Suite
- Single server deployment – All of the applications reside on a single server, which reduces significantly the cost and time taken to deploy.
- All applications are enabled at the time of installation – All you need to do is buy the licences required.
- MiVO Application Suite introduces the concept of trial licences that enable users to sample the benefits of different applications prior to making a buying decision.
- MiVO Application Suite is a fully integrated suite of applications so you can view your recorded calls from your Phone Manager desktop as well as viewing your own personal ‘call log’ showing your calls as well as any missed calls.
- The single user interface enables quick and easy changes and additions to the range of services.