Interactive Voice Response
The Xarios Technologies interactive voice response (IVR) framework provides a platform for both ‘shrink wrap’ and bespoke IVR’s applications to be deployed.
IVR applications are generally developed to stream line and automate repetitive tasks usually provided by existing staff members.
IVR applications are widely varied however some frequently encountered applications would include:
- Account balances
- Please enter your account details
- Delivery tracking
- Please enter your order number
- Call queue management
- Your call is in a queue, to get us to call you back later dial 5
- Compliance applications
- Delivering terms and conditions of the transaction
- Call routing self-service
- For customer service dial 3 etc.
- Post call surveys
- Managing and measuring the customer service experience.
Seldom are IVR applications identical as most organizations will need their application to tightly fit their own environment. The Xarios technologies professional services team have experience of designing, developing and deploying bespoke IVR applications for a wide range of customers in a diverse selection of industries. Contact the professional services team to discuss your requirements in more detail.